Vintage-inspired children’s bike with 16” wheels has the perfect balance of Scandi-style and timeless design. This Classic Bicycle is suitable from 4 to 7 years and comes with optional training wheels for children not quite ready for two wheels. Our Banwood Classic Bike has a lightweight child-friendly alloy frame in cream, matching vegan leather saddle, and adjustable handlebars, which leaves room to grow with your child.
With vintage design features, including Banwood’s unique rosewood pedals and a detachable wicker basket for packing the essentials for a day’s adventure, as well as a safety bell, kickstand, wheel & back reflectors. Your mini-me cyclist will be the coolest cruiser on the block. Ride on 🤟🏻
Purchase matching Banwood Helmet here!
BIKE FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Lightweight alloy frame in pink finish
- Backpedal brake/ front adjustable caliper brake lever suitable for children’s hands
- Banwood rosewood vintage pedals
- Extra set of PVC pedals in white
- Detachable front wicker basket and bell
- Training Wheels
- Cream coloured 16” tires
- Banwood brown vegan leather saddle and grips in matching colour
- Wheel & back reflectors
- Mudguards and chain-guard
- Single-speed gears
- Adjustable saddle
- Kick Stand
- Seat height min and maximum range: 46cm – 57cm
- Adjustable handlebar: 63 – 69cm
- Weight: 7.9 kg
- Suggested ages: 4 to 7 years
PLEASE NOTE: Please click ‘shipping’ tab below to see conditions of purchase, assembly and delivery info.
- This product has free shipping for Australian metro cities only. Please contact us before purchase if you would like more details or a shipping quote outside metro areas.
- Item usually ships within 4 business days (preorders are posted out as soon as they arrive)
- Item ships with tracking & requires a signature unless instructed otherwise
- No returns, exchanges or refunds will be allowed for this product
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call 1300 11 5436 if there are any issues.
- Please email us at email@example.com with any questions or enquires.
ASSEMBLY: This bicycle is shipped boxed, and 85% pre-assembled. The final assembly required includes; installation of the handlebars, front wheel, pedals, and saddle, adjusting the brakes, and chain tension. We recommend that assembly should be done by a qualified bike mechanic. Damage caused by incorrect assembly (such as installing the pedals the wrong way around) is not covered by your warranty.