$369.00 inc GSTAdd to wishlist
These adorable bunny-eared bent plywood chairs are sold in sets of two. Fitting perfectly with the Oeuf play table (sold separately), they are sure to inspire a bit of extra fun while your child creates, snacks, or reads in their very own, kid-sized chair.
PLEASE NOTE: Please click & read the shipping tab below for more information regarding the delivery and terms for purchasing this item.
Easy to assemble
Low seat for children from age 2 to 6
This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified
Made of Solid birch plywood
Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
Made under European environmental standards
Packaging made of recycled cardboard
33 cm W x 25.5cm D x 31cm Seat Height – 61cm total chair height
Sold in a set of two in the same colour and design
Oeuf Play Table sold separately and available at Milka here.
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns, exchanges or refunds will be allowed.
- This product is not eligible for free shipping. A bulky goods delivery fee will apply.
- Shipping charges at check-out are estimates only and based on Australian metro delivery zones. We may contact you after you place your order for additional shipping charges. If you live outside a metro capital city, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery quote prior to placing an order.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. (Furniture can’t be delivered to a PO Box). Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the delivery address on the day of delivery until it arrives. Delivery is to ground level of your property only. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove 2 person delivery service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost. Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange this prior to ordering your product.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box, check the pieces inside for damage & call 1300 11 5436 if items are damaged.