$699.00 inc GST
Add to wishlist
Our White Perch Single Bed can be combined with the Perch Single Loft Bed (sold separately) to create the perfect bunk bed unit or used as a classic single bed.
Low bed height for easy access
Perfectly paired with Perch Loft Bed (sold separately) to create a bunk
ECO – FRIENDLY & SAFE
sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC-certified facility
Made of Baltic birch plywood & eco-MDF
Finishes are non-toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
Made under European environmental standards
Packaging made of recycled cardboard
Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
GREENGUARD Gold certified.
195.5cm L x 96cm W
Fits a standard single-size mattress – 187cm L x 92cm W (not included)
PLEASE NOTE: Please click & read the shipping tab below for more information regarding the delivery and terms for purchasing this item.
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns, exchanges or refunds will be allowed.
- No returns, exchanges or refunds on pre-orders.
- This product is not eligible for free shipping. A bulky goods delivery fee will apply.
- Shipping charges at check-out are estimates only and based on Australian metro delivery zones. We may contact you after you place your order for additional shipping charges. If you live outside a metro capital city, please email us at email@example.com for a delivery quote prior to placing an order.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. (Furniture can’t be delivered to a PO Box). Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the delivery address on the day of delivery until it arrives. Delivery is to the ground level of your property only. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see the damage. Instead, open the box, check the pieces inside for damage & call 1300 11 5436 if items are damaged.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the ETA or delivery prior to ordering. Thank you