$699.00 inc GSTAdd to wishlist
Celebrate the important milestone of moving to a “big kid” bed with the Perch Toddler Bed. As a scaled-down bed with a low mattress position, it will still feel cozy for your child, but it allows them to get in and out on their own, reinforcing a sense of independence. Then the toddler bed can be transitioned to a child-sized sofa by removing the security rail, once your child moves to a larger bed.
PLEASE NOTE: Please click & read the shipping tab below for more information regarding the delivery and terms for purchasing this item.
Easy to assemble
Low overall height for easy access
Comfortable sleeping for your child to age 6
Can be used as lounge area by removing security rail
ECO – FRIENDLY & SAFE
Made of Baltic birch plywood & eco-MDF
Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
Made under European environmental standards
Packaging made of recycled cardboard
Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
GREENGUARD Gold certified.
Bed Measurements: 136cm L x 75cm W x 53.5cm H
Fits a standard cot size mattress – 130cm L x 69cm W (not included, available to purchase here)
- All furniture and mattress sales are final.
- No returns, exchanges or refunds will be allowed.
- This product is not eligible for free shipping. A bulky goods delivery fee will apply.
- Shipping charges at check-out are estimates only and based on Australian metro delivery zones. We may contact you after you place your order for additional shipping charges. If you live outside a metro capital city, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery quote prior to placing an order.
- This item will be delivered by general freight service. (Furniture can’t be delivered to a PO Box). Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be available at the delivery address on the day of delivery until it arrives. Delivery is to ground level of your property only. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
- It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove 2 person delivery service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost. Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange this prior to ordering your product.
- Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box, check the pieces inside for damage & call 1300 11 5436 if items are damaged.